There’s nothing like a half face selfie to show off the power of makeup! In my case, I love showing how simple and subtle makeup can have a not so subtle effect. I love my Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation because I don’t feel like I’m wearing anything but to look at my skin it’s evened out and just looks refreshed and brighter. Adding something to the brows is also an essential for me when I do my makeup! It finishes the look and frames the eyes! Your brows don’t need to be perfectly made up, just a slight tint and grooming them a little makes a huge impact!
My product list for this look is:
- Touch Glorious Primer
- Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation (Chiffon)
- Addiction Shadow Palette (number 3: shades Smitten, Flippant, Cheeky
- Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain (Shy)
- Precision Brow Gel (Medium)
- 3D Fiber Lashes+ (New formula)
This is one of those “Smoky eye for anyone who is too afraid to commit to a smoky eye” looks! It’s super simple and only uses one product, which means it’s fast too. Tutorial originally posted as a Facebook live on September 29, 2016.
Check out all the Splurge Cream Shadow colors!
10 Shades! I love this stuff. It has a rich, velvety texture, matte finish and it has real staying power.
My best tips:
- Less is more. The pigments are very strong, you don’t need a ton of product for good coverage. Try wiping some off the applicator wand or better yet, use the Lip Brush to get a precise, even application.
- Exfoliate your lips first! Smooth, well hydrated lips help with any lip product. I recommend the Moodstruck Lip Exfoliator, it’s what I use every day. I love it!
Here’s all 10 shades on yours truly!
Sentimental: Fresh Orchid
Spontaneous: Dark Berry
Stoic: Rusty Brown
Sensual: Deep Maroon
Soulful: Coral Pink
Smashing: Ocean Coral
Sizzling: True Crimson
Spellbound: Midnight Purple
Superstitious: Daring Navy
Stubborn: Cherry Red
Splash Liquid Lipstick at Glam With Amy
This palette is definitely a favorite of mine. I mean really, they all are; but I really do use this one a lot. The majority of the shades are matte and the palette is a mix of earthy browns and rich blues. Beautiful with any skin tone or eye color. And as you know and expect from the Addiction Palettes, super rich color that’s buttery soft and blendable. Here’s some versatile looks showing off Palette 4 (mine and some from other presenters and customers!)